The compression Tester of Dual Column conforms to ASTM E4, ASTM C139, ISO7500-1, EN12390-4, EN10002-2, BS 1610, DIN51220, C1231–AASHTO T22 -NFP18-411-UNE 83304, 7242 etc.
Applicable Specimen size:
Extensive Ranges for Cubic Sample: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm or more
Rectangular Sample: 400 × 200 × 200mm, 400 × 200 × 400mm etc
Cylindrical sample dia.150 × 300mm, dia.100 × 200mm, dia. 200 × 400mm or others as customer’s requirement.
Remark: test space & compression platen can be customized according to specified specimen size.
● Two-column structure provides higher stiffness for the load frame.
● Upper compression platen is with ball seat assembly for more accurate test.
● Dual action actuator with 250mm stroke and piston’s moving speed over 100mm/min (While the piston return mode for traditional machine depends on piston’s gravity of piston with slow speed and less efficiency.)
● Larger testing space from 50mm to 300mm (standard configuration) is adjusted quickly by 250mm piston stroke instead of by single lead screw or adjustable blocks carried on traditional machine, which is suitable for wider range of specimen sizes and provides easier operation.
● Both load cell & pressure transducer are available for this machine. Test load can be measured with higher accuracy.
● Safety cover is mounted around the columns to protect the operator. The front gate is with interlock switch to prevent the gate form opening during operation.
● Stroke protection:
When the ram arrives at the upper limited position,, limited switch will work and stop the motor to avoid oil pumping.
● High accuracy encoder with resolution of 0.01mm (options)
● Dual-side average extensometers or compressometer with LVDT measuring device can be equipped on this machine to determinate the elasticity modulus of concrete specimen.
Max. Load( kN)
Measuring range( kN)
Load measuring method
Test space (mm)
Upper platen size(mm)
1000×100x120 (with rubber base plate of 25-30mm, Shore hardness is 45-60)
2000×120×30, (with rubber base plate of 25-30mm, Shore hardness is 45-60)
Lower platen size(mm)
1000×60x30 (With 2 wooden supporting beam, each dimension 1100x60x80mm. The net space between two beams is 1/12 of the diameter of pipe)
2000x(130-300)x150 (With 2 wooden supporting beam, each dimension 1100x60x80mm. The net space between two beams is 1/12 of the diameter of pipe)
Compression platens for concrete(mm)
Piston Stoke (mm)
Space between two Columns (mm)
3 phases, 380V, 50Hz
Electromechanical Universal Testing Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Impact Testing Machine
Dynamic Testing System
Creep and Rupture Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine
Upset Testing Machine
Bending Testing Machine
Torsion Testing Machine
Cupping Testing Machine
Spring Testing Machine
Friction Wear Testing Machine
Load Cell Calibration System
High Temperature Axial Extensometer
Fracture Mechanics Clip-on Gages
Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
High Temperature Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
Rock,Concrete and Asphalt Extensometers
Averaging,bi-axial and axial torsional extensometers
Bolt prool,lap shear and specialty extensometers
Knife Edges for Extensometers
Interface Electronics and Signal Conditioners
Sample Preparation Machine