ASTM E23, ASTM E1820, ASTM E2298, ISO 148, EN10045, GB/T 3808, GB/T 229, JJG145, JJG 609
1. Load frame adopts integral design and casting process with features of light weight, high stiffness and no deformation. The brace of pendulum adopts single beam structure and the supporting axle can get uniform force which restrains deformation at the moment of impact. The robust pendulum arm can also reduce the deformation of impact. Anvil and base are of integral structure which is designed strictly according to the standard of ASTM E23 to reduces friction between specimen and anvil so as to guarantee the accurate results.
2. Pendulum raising system:
The pendulum raising system in the pendulum impact testing system consists of motor, reducer and disk friction clutch with features of working at lower noise, stable running, quick clutch & reliable brake. Conventional motors with mature technology have good reliability. The reducer adopts worm wheel gear structure with smooth operation and good output torque. Friction clutch acts promptly with good reliability and lower noise.
3.Pendulum releasing & locking device:
The pendulum releasing & locking device in the pendulum impact testing system mainly includes pneumatic release cylinder, pendulum drawing board, reset spring, locking baffle and locking pins etc. In the working procedure, the pendulum drawing board reaches out due to the reset spring, which will stop and stuck the pendulum at the releasing position. When the pendulum is to be released, the release cylinder will take in air and drive the pendulum drawing board back. Then the pendulum drawing board and pendulum will become separate and the pendulum will be thus released. When pendulum is to be placed at the releasing position, the pendulum drawing board will be set to reset position to stop and stuck the pendulum. It will not release the pendulum in case of electrical problem or software malfunction, which assures the safety of operation.
4. Compared to traditional impact testers, JB-S superior impact tester adopts friction disc structure clutch instead of jaw clutch. There is no sound of the collision jaw when the jaws are combined as in the traditional impact testers. The pendulum releasing mechanism adopts pneumatic cylinder structure with almost no noise at work.
5. All test actions are controlled by the PLC, a kind of digital display with variety of control methods, such as the LCD touch screen controller and the computer. The upper and lower control can be achieved through simple but powerful software operation.
6. Torsion angle acquisition adopts high pulse photoelectric encoder with minimum resolution up to 0.003 times of the full scale, to ensure the accuracy of the impact power.
7. Fully enclosed safety shield can effectively prevent the splash of sample breakage to ensure operation safety and can keep the operator away from the interior of the test machine. The pendulum impact testing system is also equipped with interlock door limit switch. The safety shield frame is made of aluminum alloy with transparent tempered glass for easy observation.
8. Different strikers can be equipped according to different testing requirements. The pendulum can match multiple strikers, including R8 striker under ASTM, R2 or R8 striker with force sensor (for instrumented impact configuration), Izod striker under ASTM E23-07a & tensile impact striker etc. One pendulum can simultaneously match a variety of strikers to meet different test methods, which can avoid the frequent replacement of the pendulum.
9. JB-S impact tester can be equipped with different anvils for different testing methods, such as Charpy impact (standard), Izod impact and tensile impact.
10. Low blow fixture:
With this fixture, the impact testing velocity can be regulated steplessly at max. Speed. Additionally, lower impact energy and impact speed is available at different heights.
Standard anvil span
Round angle of striker
R 1-1.5 mm
Round angle of striking edge
R2 / R8
Distance from Pendulum center to the specimen center
Size of specimen
10(7.5, 5, 2.5) x 10 x 55mm
3 phs, 380V, 50Hz, 550W
3 phs, 380V, 50Hz, 1.5KW
Load frame dimension
Load frame dimension(with safety cover)
Load frame gross weight
Display: computer screen display/LCD touch screen display
Electromechanical Universal Testing Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Impact Testing Machine
Dynamic Testing System
Creep and Rupture Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine
Upset Testing Machine
Bending Testing Machine
Torsion Testing Machine
Cupping Testing Machine
Spring Testing Machine
Friction Wear Testing Machine
Load Cell Calibration System
High Temperature Axial Extensometer
Fracture Mechanics Clip-on Gages
Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
High Temperature Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
Rock,Concrete and Asphalt Extensometers
Averaging,bi-axial and axial torsional extensometers
Bolt prool,lap shear and specialty extensometers
Knife Edges for Extensometers
Interface Electronics and Signal Conditioners
Sample Preparation Machine