● Load Frame: The Spring Fatigue Testing Machine adopts mechanical loading, using the traditional crank linkage, electromagnetic speed motor drive and making use of flywheel energy storage methods to ensure the loading stability and operational reliability. So the whole alternating stress forms a good sine wave. Furthermore, the Spring Fatigue Testing Machinet is equipped with a spring pre-regulator (manual adjustment mode) and amplitude adjusting mechanism (manual adjustment mode).
● Four load cells for four testing stations
● Transmission System: by speed-booster installation, lead screw and guiding parts.
● Drive System: electromagnetic speed motor drive.
● Measuring & Control System: includes computer data acquisition & processing systems, counters, speed control device, load measuring system, etc. Through a variety of signal processing, real-time display & control, it records the number of tests, test frequency, and test load and the real-time display of load-time curve.
● Software Operating System: Based on Win XP operating platform, the test report can be exported to Word or Excel format. Test conditions can be set as follow:
Testing load drops to a certain KN, then stop and alert.
Testing number reaches a certain times, then stop.
Testing time reaches a certain time (hours), then stop.
● Security Devices: automatic shutdown when it reaches the preset number of times or the preset time, over-current, over-voltage with over speed protection devices
● Standard Testing fixture or as per customer requirement
● The amplitude and frequency of the spring can be adjusted according to technical requirements
● High automation: Input the frequency and the number of tests to the testing program and the test can be completed automatically.
● Auto shut down and the number of tests can be preset.
● Auto stop at the break of spring
● Easy to operate, stable and reliable
● Four testing stations can work to test four pieces of springs at the same time
Max. Test Total load
0.5~5 Hz adjustable
Max: ± 50mm stroke 100mm
Spring testing stations
four stations or customized
by computer screen
Max. Spring outer diameter
Spring free length
3PH, 380 VAC 50 Hz
Electromechanical Universal Testing Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Impact Testing Machine
Dynamic Testing System
Creep and Rupture Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine
Upset Testing Machine
Bending Testing Machine
Torsion Testing Machine
Cupping Testing Machine
Spring Testing Machine
Friction Wear Testing Machine
Load Cell Calibration System
High Temperature Axial Extensometer
Fracture Mechanics Clip-on Gages
Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
High Temperature Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
Rock,Concrete and Asphalt Extensometers
Averaging,bi-axial and axial torsional extensometers
Bolt prool,lap shear and specialty extensometers
Knife Edges for Extensometers
Interface Electronics and Signal Conditioners
Sample Preparation Machine