Load meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E4, ISO7500-1, EN 10002-2, BS1610, DIN 51221.
Strain measurement meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E83, ISO 9513, BS 3846, EN 10002-4.
Safety: This machine shall conform to all relevant European CE Health and Safety Directives EN 50081-1, 580081-1, 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1.
Two columns with high stiffness and manual lock for testing space allocation
Dynamic load cell for dynamic test, with high strain resistance capacity
T slots table design makes it easy to be fixed.
Doli EDC 580 full digital controller:
EDC 580 controller (including software)
Waves includes sine, square, triangle, ramp, saw etc.
Real time graph and test report can be printed according to customer’s requirement.
• Communication Processor AMD 520, 133 MHz
• Control Processor TI 32 Bit DSP 150 MIPS
• RS485 Interface for external keyboard display supports max. four devices.
• PC Communication via USB or Ethernet
• Eight I4-Bus Option Slots
• Internal Socket For Serial Sensors (COM 1)
• Internal Socket for Debug (COM 2)
• Internal Socket for Synchronization Option
• Internal Socket for Servo Valve Amplifier, 160 and 320 Watt DC-Drive Amplifier
• Drive Interface ±10V (16bit) Analogue Command Output, Digital Command Output, and Safety Functions like 4DI
EDC580 function overview:
• Minimal Control Loop Cycle Time: 0.4ms
• Encoder SSI input channel (on board): max 32 MHz (app. 300 kHz)
• Digital Inputs with 24 Volt Level: 8
• Digital Outputs with 24 Volt Level: 8
• Interface to PC: USB and Ethernet
• General Purpose I4-Bus Option Slots: 8
• Power Supply: 100-250V AC
• Internal 24 Volt/2A DC power supply for external devices
• Drive Interface: ±10 V command output with ±15 Bit resolution digital command output I/O’s and relays for safety functions
• Three channels include load, displacement and strain with sensor plug to recognize signals automatically
The Test & Motion DynPack module is the software for dynamic tests. DynPack offers the collection, processing and display of measurement data from up to ten channels at the same time. Whereas up to five channels are processed with a data acquisition rate of 5kHz.
DynPack displays the following information in parallel windows on the screen: measured values in a digital manner, on-line graph with reduction of data, the covering curve and the oscilloscope window. It is possible to assign simple limits as well as inner and outer limits to the amplitude for each working block. The assignment can be done in a relative absolute manner.
DynPack communicates with several EDCs simultaneously. Hence, a two or three-axis-system can be controlled easily. A function generator with sine, square, ramp, triangle and sinusoidal functions is included. Furthermore, it is possible to sweep between frequencies and amplitudes and to superimpose different curve forms.
Electromechanical Universal Testing Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Impact Testing Machine
Dynamic Testing System
Creep and Rupture Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine
Upset Testing Machine
Bending Testing Machine
Torsion Testing Machine
Cupping Testing Machine
Spring Testing Machine
Friction Wear Testing Machine
Hydrostatic Pressure Testing MAchine
Load Cell Calibration System
High Temperature Axial Extensometer
Fracture Mechanics Clip-on Gages
Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
High Temperature Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
Rock,Concrete and Asphalt Extensometers
Averaging,bi-axial and axial torsional extensometers
Bolt prool,lap shear and specialty extensometers
Knife Edges for Extensometers
Interface Electronics and Signal Conditioners
Sample Preparation Machine
Model: EPS Series
EPS series Electro Fatigue testing machine are fast acting table-top testers ideally suitable for performing static and dynamic fatigue tests on a variety of materials and components. These electro-dynamic machines use a linear electric motor with an adjustable upper cross-head of a stiff dual column frame. The electro-dynamic actuator is connected to single phase power, which resulting in a clean low maintenance solution. With dynamic force capacities, the Electro Fatigue testing machines are used to evaluate the mechanical properties of biologic materials, composites, orthopedic fixation devices, prostheses, spinal constructs, stents, dental implants, elastomeric materials and others.