● Load meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E4, ISO7500-1, EN 10002-2, BS1610, DIN 51221.
● Strain measurement meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E83, ISO 9513, BS 3846, EN 10002-4.
● Safety: This machine shall conform to all relevant European CE Health and Safety Directives EN 50081-1, 580081-1, 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1.
WDW-E series economic materials testing machine adopts rigid load frames, accurate load weighting system, advanced PCIE measuring & control system or digital controller and intuitive modular application software. Configured with extensive range of accessories for various applications, it can provide the optimal testing solutions for your individual application needs.
WDW-E series are perfect solution for spring testing, the parameters are much better than the existing spring testing machines in the market.
TE has upgraded the old digital controller into touch screen Pad with built-in software to conduct all kinds of tensile and compression tests,
Pad advantages against digital controller:
1. All test show in real time including data and curves.
2. The controller with 32/64 bits ARM provides higher arithmetic speed and data processing speed.
3. WI-FI is available, also supports communication through USB2.0, Ethernet, RS485 etc.
4. Data can be stored as TXT for analysis
5. Easy operation.
6. Big memory for test results
According to load capacity & test application, load frames are available in single column and dual columns (table and floor type) to meet a variety of test applications.
Single column machine is more suitable for biomaterials, textiles, plastic film industries where test load requires low capacity; Dual-column table type is the main choice of rubber, plastic, composites & metal sectors where specimen needs wide test area and middle strength; While floor type is optimal units for most demanding applications of metal & alloys, fasteners etc. where specimen sizes and strength requires high capacity.
The design of frames takes human factors into considerations to ensure safety, reduce operator fatigue and provide the highest level of flexibility. Robust guidance column, high precise lead screw with pre-loaded bearings, thicker crosshead and bench base contribute to an extremely high lateral stiffness and superior precise alignment, which ensures to achieve repeatable test conditions and reliable results.
Load cell is with high accuracy interchangeable for all frames allowing each frame to operate in full capacity.
High accuracy: The preloaded precision ball-screw with high speed & low noise ensures high speed and position measurement accuracy and less noise.
High stiffness: The load frame is with dual columns or four columns, and heavy duty pre-loaded bearings.
Safety features: The testing machine stops automatically when the change in the test force exceeds a specified value during operations.
Large space in the working area: The insides of columns provide wide space for the operator.
Over-stroke limiter: The range of the crosshead movement is mechanically limited.
Comfortable working area
The wide legroom under the load unit provides a comfortable working area for attaching and removing jigs.
|Load measuring range||2%~100% of F.S|
|Load accuracy||±0.5% of the reading|
|Deformation measuring range||2%~100% of F.S|
|Deformation accuracy||±0.5% of the reading|
|Crosshead moving speed||0.01-500mm/min|
|Vertical test space (mm)||910||1270||1350|
|Total crosshead travel (mm)||800||1220||1300|
|Column spacing (mm)||150||400||570|
|Max. tensile space (mm)||910||750||700|
|Max. compression space (mm)||865||1080||1150|
|Tensile jaw for round specimen(mm)||/ 1||Φ4~Φ14||Φ4~Φ20|
|Tensile jaw for flat specimen (mm)||0~8||0-14||0-21|
|Width x height of jaw (mm)||40 x 50||35x55||40x55|
|Compression platen diameter (mm)||Φ50||Φ100|
|Bending fixture span(mm)||/ 2||10-300||20-400|
|Length of bending roller (mm)||/||100|
|Diameter of bending roller (mm)||/||10||20|
|Height of bending supporter (mm)||/||50||90|
|Frame axial stiffness (kN/mm)||8||30||250|
|Power supply||1 phase, 220V/110V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Shipping dimension||900x500x1600||1150 x 810 x 2285||1150 x 810 x 2485|
1. Single column machine equips with screw action parallel grip for flat specimens.
2. Single column machine isn’t configured with bending fixture as standard, it can be specially offered.
3. Appearance and specifications are subject to change without prior notice;
4. Equipments with other dimensions (extra height & extra width) & capacities can be offered in accordance to the necessity of the customer.
5. The economic series electromechanical UTM are ideal for spring testing; Model shall be WDW-T***E when ordering;
Electromechanical Universal Testing Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Impact Testing Machine
Dynamic Testing System
Creep and Rupture Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine
Upset Testing Machine
Bending Testing Machine
Torsion Testing Machine
Cupping Testing Machine
Spring Testing Machine
Friction Wear Testing Machine
Hydrostatic Pressure Testing MAchine
Load Cell Calibration System
High Temperature Axial Extensometer
Fracture Mechanics Clip-on Gages
Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
High Temperature Transverse and Diametral Extensometers
Rock,Concrete and Asphalt Extensometers
Averaging,bi-axial and axial torsional extensometers
Bolt prool,lap shear and specialty extensometers
Knife Edges for Extensometers
Interface Electronics and Signal Conditioners
Sample Preparation Machine